- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 35mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Element
- Three ED Elements
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is a general wide-angle prime offering a 35mm equivalent focal length. Ideally suited to discerning street, wedding, editorial, and documentary photographers, the lens's bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and enables greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates two aspherical elements, which helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations, and three ED elements have also been applied to produce a superior image with high contrast and sharpness. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm is featured and contributes a smooth bokeh quality.
- The prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressive f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements and three ED elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Delivers vibrant, true-to-life colors with minimal optical aberrations and outstanding detail.
- A powerfully accurate linear autofocus motor ensures that images are always in focus. Also provides minimal focus breathing and precise focus down to a minimum focusing distance of 7.5".
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-resistant construction built to withstand dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.