- Clear, Protective UV Filter
- Reduces the Bluish Cast of Daylight
- 1x Filter Factor, No Exposure Change
- Circular Polarizer Filter
This 67mm Filter Kit includes a 67mm UV Filter, a 67mm Circular Polarizer Filter, and a 67mm FLD Fluorescent Filter for Daylight Film. Each filter in this kit fits a lens with 67mm front filter threads and can provide one of three enhancements to your imagery. Additionally, these filters are constructed from optical glass within an aluminum-alloy frame, which protects the front element of a lens from scratches, bumps, or impacts. A filter case that can accommodate all three filters is included for storage and transport.
The 67mm UV Filter is a general-use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. This UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
The 67mm Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
A circular polarizer only differs from a linear polarizer in that it contains a quarter wave plane in addition to the linear polarizing filter. The addition of this quarter wave plane is to circularly polarize the linearly polarized light for the use of auto focus and exposure functions. Due to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, auto focus, and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface on this circular polarizer includes one layer of anti-reflection coating.
The 67mm FLD Fluorescent Filter for Daylight Film is a color correction filter that is designed to reduce green casts when shooting with daylight film under fluorescent lighting. It is constructed from optical glass for clarity and an aluminum-alloy filter ring is featured for durability while remaining lightweight.
67mm UV Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces the bluish cast of daylight
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements
58mm Circular Polarizer Filter
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- The strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features
- Single-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- 2.5x filter factor reduces exposure by 1.3 stops
58mm FLD Fluorescent Filter for Daylight Film
- Reduces green casts when photographing with daylight film under fluorescent lighting
- 2x filter factor reduces exposure by 1 stop
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.