- 60MP Full-Frame BSI CMOS Sensor
- Leica Content Credentials Technology
- Iconic Design with No Logo
- Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder
- 2.95" Touchscreen with Sapphire Glass
- Internal 256GB Memory and SD UHS-II Slot
- ISO 64-50000, Up to 4.5-fps Shooting
- Wi-Fi & USB Type-C, Dedicated FOTOS App
- Classic Brass Top Plate
- Electronic Shutter, Multi-Field Metering
Pioneering Photography. Once Again.
- Unobtrusive no logo design and dark chrome viewfinder.
- Engraved Leica script on the top cover plate.
- An increase of internal storage to 256GB.
- Sapphire cover glass for rear touchscreen LCD.
Leica Content Credentials with Content Authenticity Initiative Technology
Advanced Imaging Technology
The sensor's physical design also includes an updated ultra-thin dual-layer filter glass, which absorbs UV and IR wavelengths for greater clarity and more accurate rendering from the M lenses.
Triple Resolution Technology
- 60MP: 14 stops of dynamic range, highest resolution
- 36MP: 15 stops of dynamic range, best balance of resolution and noise
- 18MP: 15 stops of dynamic range, lowest noise levels
Maestro III Image Processor
- An electronic shutter function now permits shooting at shutter speeds up to 1/16,000 sec, which is perfect for working with faster f/0.95 lenses without the need for ND filters. A mechanical shutter still offers shutter speed support up to 1/4000 sec and flash sync at 1/180 sec.
- Two digital zoom steps can simulate working with longer focal length lenses by cropping into the image slightly, at 1.3x (39MP) and 1.8x (18MP) levels. These are reversible crops when recording a DNG or permanent crops if shooting straight to JPG.
- Multi-field exposure metering is available in addition to spot and center-weighted average, which helps reduce the need to meter and then re-compose before shooting.
- Long Exposure Noise Reduction helps to reduce the appearance of noise but can also be disabled for faster saving times.
Traditional Rangefinder Design
- The optical viewfinder is a large and bright 0.73x-magnification rangefinder with automatic parallax compensation and bright-line frame lines, which are set to match the image sensor size at a focusing distance of 6.6'.
- On the front of the camera, a viewfinder frame selector can be used to manually change the apparent image field to help visualize the scene with varying focal lengths; options are available in 35mm/135mm, 28mm/90mm, and 50mm/75mm focal length pairs.
- The rear 2.95" 2.3m-dot touchscreen LCD features an updated design that is brighter for improved visibility in sunny conditions. The M11-P enhances the screen with sapphire cover glass that offers increased scratch resistance.
- The revised menu layout matches the Q and SL systems for more intuitive navigation and faster settings changes right from the first menu page.
- Live view stabilization helps reduce the appearance of camera shake on the rear LCD or optional Visoflex 2; this electronic stabilization makes it easier to manually focus longer focal length lenses with greater accuracy.
Updated Body Design and Handling
- This silver-chrome finish version of the M11 features a traditional brass top plate. This design weighs about 20% more than the black version, which features an aluminum top plate, and weighs 1.4 lb with the battery installed.
- The M11 line is the first M camera to not feature a removable baseplate; instead, the M11-P borrows a design from the Q and SL systems and uses a new BP-SCL7 battery that is inserted directly into the base of the camera body.
- BP-SCL7 lithium-ion battery has 64% more capacity than the previous generation's battery and is CIPA-rated for 700 shots per charge. However, if working with the optical viewfinder only, approximately 1700 shots per charge are possible.
- The design also incorporates a single UHS-II SD memory card slot within the battery compartment.
- Built-in 256GB memory, increased from 64GB in the base M11, means you can forgo using a memory card altogether, or use the internal memory in conjunction with an SD card to simulate having dual card slots for splitting file types or for overflow storage. Image files can also be transferred from the internal memory to the SD card for easy backup.
- USB type-C port on the base permits in-camera battery charging and file transferring.
Wired and Wireless Connectivity
- The USB type-C port can be used in conjunction with the included FOTOS Cable, which allows direct attachment to an Apple iPhone via the Leica FOTOS app for easy file management and sharing.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth can also be used for wireless connecting the camera to an iOS device using the FOTOS app.
- In-app geotagging is possible along with the ability to select favorites and apply ratings to images via your mobile device.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.