- Full-Frame | Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Lightweight, Fast Telephoto Prime
- Dual XD Linear Motor AF System
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Super ED & ED Elements, Nano AR Coating
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Design
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
Nimble and Fast Telephoto
Stellar Optics and G Master Design
- Super ED and ED glass elements minimize axial chromatic aberrations, as well as color fringing, for high clarity and realistic color accuracy.
- Nano AR Coating II has been applied to interior lens surfaces to suppress reflections that cause flare and ghosting.
- G Master optical design also contributes to low spherical aberrations, for high sharpness, as well as a pleasing bokeh quality that is further benefited by a rounded 11-blade diaphragm.
Fast, Precise AF, and Reliable OSS
- A dual XD (Extreme Dynamic) Linear Motor System quietly and quickly focuses on fast-moving subjects while shooting at high speeds.
- High-precision XD motor system is also complemented by updated AF algorithms for improved responsiveness and quieter operation, further benefitting sports and wildlife applications.
- Full-time DMF supports manually adjusting focus simply by turning the focusing ring, regardless of the focusing mode, and Linear Response MF provides a natural and responsive focus feeling for more precise manual control.
- Focus range limiter switch and preset focus functions increase focusing efficiency either within a certain constrained range or immediately to a specified focusing point.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization compensates for the effects of camera shake to better enable making sharp shots when working handheld.
- When used on a camera body featuring in-body image stabilization, 5-axis stabilization is available for more robust support.
- Three different stabilization modes can be used depending on the shooting situation: Mode 1 for general shooting, Mode 2 for panning shooting, and Mode 3 prioritizes accurate framing when photographing and tracking fast and erratically moving subjects.
Impressively Lightweight and Robust Design
- Measuring about 3.2 lb without the tripod mount, this 300mm f/2.8 has a truly lightweight design that suits handheld shooting applications and benefits those carrying multiple lenses and camera setups at an event. Compared to the FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS, this lens is around 50% lighter and 43% smaller.
- The weight is distributed evenly across the 10.4"-long lens body, meaning handling is natural and smooth when shooting handheld or atop a monopod or tripod. This design is based on proven concepts from the FE 400mm f/2.8 and FE 600mm f/4 GM lenses.
- Weather-sealed construction protects against dust, dirt, and moisture.
- Fluorine-coated front element resists dirt and fingerprints and is also easier to clean.
- In addition to the weight-saving optical design that limits extra elements, the internal components of the lens also are made from lightweight yet durable magnesium alloy.
- Increased mount strength for ensured rigidity that will withstand professional use.
- Four separate focus hold buttons can be customized to adjust or activate a variety of settings, such as Eye AF.
- The rear of the lens features a drop-in filter slot that accepts 40.5mm round filters.
- The rotating tripod collar features ball bearings for smooth movements when shifting between horizontal and vertical working positions.
- Compatible with optional FE 1.4x and 2.0x teleconverters.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.