- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- 4x Optical Zoom f/2-4.9 Lens
- 25-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Crush, Shock, Freeze & Dustproof
- 17 Compatible Accessories
- 3" 1.04m-Dot LCD Monitor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- 4K Video Recording and Full HD at 30 fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, and Field Sensor System
- USB-C Connectivity
- IPX8-rated waterproof for underwater use to depths of 50’
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F
- Shockproof to drops from as high as 7'
- Crushproof to withstand pressure up to 220 lbf
- Dustproof to protect the internal components of the camera
- Anti-fog design prevents condensation from forming inside the lenses
Improved Video Functions
Expansive Macro System
Advanced Underwater Shooting
12MP BSI CMOS Sensor & TruePic VIII Processor
Keep Track While Adventuring
17 Unique Accessories
- LG-1 LED Light Macro Ring Light
- LB-T01 Lens Barrier
- TCON-T01 Teleconverter Lens
- FCON-T01 Fisheye Converter Lens
- PT-059 Underwater Housing
- CSCH-107 Nylon Hard Case
- FCON-T02 Fisheye Converter Lens
- UC-92 Battery USB Charger for LI-92B Lithium-Ion Battery
- FD-1 Flash Diffuser
- CLA-T01 Conversion Lens Adapter
- CSCH-123 Tough Sports Holder
- RM-WR1 Wireless Remote Control
- F-5AC AC Adapter
- CHS-09 Float Strap
- 40.5mm PRF-D40.5 PRO Protection Filter
- LI-92B Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- CSCH-128 Silicone Jacket
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.