- 5-section 23mm diameter legs with twist locks that extend to 56 inches. Folds down to 14.8 inches and weighs just 2.7 pounds for maximum portability
- Maximum load capacity of 9.9 pounds making it suitable for most mirrorless/DSLR cameras
- 3-easy set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) with low angle adaptor for low angle/macro
- Arca Swiss compatible VESTA T-51 Ball Head with separate pan-lock. 2-section reversible central column
- Quick set twist leg locks and rubber feet
Details: The VESTA TB 235AB is a no nonsense, lightweight and compact aluminum travel tripod kit that is designed for maximum portability, but is still delivers a stable base for most mirrorless or DSLR camera kits. This travel tripod kit features an aluminum tripod and an Arca Swiss compatible ball head. With a maximum load capacity of 9.9 pounds, this combination is perfect for most DSLR/mirrorless camera kits. This 23mm aluminum travel kit weighs 2.7 pounds and the 5-sections allow it to fold down to 14.8 inches for maximum portability. Despite this portability, this kit can cope with most mirrorless/DSLR camera kits and extend to 56 inches. For macro/low-angle photography, this travel tripod has three easy set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) and comes with low angle adaptor that allows you to remove the central column and get low to the ground. Alternatively you can simply reverse the central column. It also includes an Arca Swiss compatible VESTA T-51 Ball Head with a large locking knob for ease of tightening/loosening in the field, and a QS-64 quick release plate. This head also has a separate pan-lock that allows you to create smooth panoramas, without the fear of unscrewing the ball head or losing the level on the camera.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.