- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Retractable Design
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II is a wide-angle to portrait-length 27-82.5mm-equivalent zoom for Nikon DX-format DSLRs. Its useful focal length range is suited to a wide variety of subject types and its retractable lens barrel design maintains a sleek form factor for walk-around shooting. The optical design features a Super Integrated Coating on individual elements, which helps to minimize reflections, flare, and ghosting for high contrast and color accuracy. Contributing to sharp imagery, Vibration Reduction minimizes the appearance of camera shake by four stops to benefit shooting handheld. Additionally, the Silent Wave Motor affords fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance.
- Standard zoom spans wide-angle to portrait focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-82.5mm equivalent range.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by four stops to benefit from shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- A retractable lens barrel design maintains an especially compact form factor when the lens is not in use.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.