- 64GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / Class 10 / U1
- Max Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 10 MB/s
- Records Full HD Video
- Records Raw and JPEG Photos
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- Temperature Proof
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
The 64GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB and delivers read speeds of up to 100 MB/s. It is compatible with the UHS-I bus and features a speed class rating of Class 10 and U1, both of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s. Built for extreme conditions, this card is water, shock, x-ray, and temperature proof to help protect your data, while a built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content.
- Read speeds of up to 100 MB/s to take photos and record Full HD video
- Suitable for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- A 64GB capacity to store photos and videos
- UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) and a Class 10 rating for recording Full HD 1080p video
- Water, temperature, shock, and X-ray proof
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.