The 67mm ND8 Lens Filter provides a fixed 3-stop light reduction for better control with long exposure and depth of field techniques in low. With less light entering your camera, you can also use wider apertures in low light for a beautiful shallower depth of field effect without overexposing images. Cinematographers can use the ND8 Filter Plus+ to create more cinematic effects in low light without losing quality or overexposing the shot. The Plus+ range features 20 layers of nano-coating, which provides easier cleaning and better protection against water, oil, and scratches. These layers also provide a higher maximum light transmission and a more consistent transmission curve for truer light reduction.
- The filter is double-threaded for stacking filters or using screw-mount lens caps.
- The fixed ND8 Filter lets you capture motion blur and depth of field effects in low light. The filter is great for landscape photography and cinematic effects in videography.
- The filter is coated with a 20-layer nano-coating for truer light transmittance, better protection, and easier cleaning.
- The consciously designed ultra-slim rim avoids vignetting and our durable magnalium is guaranteed for life.
- Beautiful depth of field with wider apertures.
- Cut 3-stops for stronger long exposure.
- Slow your shutter for a more cinematic look.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.