Camera overall looks clean but may have minor signs of use/surface marks
Including Charger, Battery, Cap, Strap
Stock # 203141091
- 12.3Mp Live MOS Sensor
- MIcro 4/3 Camera
- TruePic VI Image Processor
- 3.0" Touch Screen OLED
- Zuiko m14-42mm II R f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens
- SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-1 Card Slot
- 1080/60i HD AVCHD or AVI Movie Capture
- 3 Mode Image Stabilization
- 12,800 ISO & Built-In Flash
- All Metal Body w/ Full-Advanced Control
PEN E-P3 PEN Digital Camera. This version of the E-P3 includes an ED m14-42mm II R f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens as well, to get you out shooting from day one. Highly desired for many reasons, Micro Four Thirds cameras provide an easily transportable body (this one with the look and feel that only a metal body can bring to hand) along with numerous lens options and the features and functions of a full-sized DSLR camera.
The E-P3 has a 12.3Mp Live MOS Sensor and the TruePic VI Image Processor which work together to produce stunningly detailed images at fast speeds. In addition, the camera also has Olympus' FAST AF Tracking System. FAST AF provides 35 focus points along with Tracking AF for fast and accurate focusing on each shot. Other performance considerations include the 12,800 ISO capabilities, an AF Illuminator, and a built-in flash, not to mention blazing shutter speeds with a response time of less than 60 milliseconds.
Still images can be taken using RAW, JPEG, or a combination of the two. And, 3D still images can even be captured as well in the MPO format. Of course, more than a still camera, the E-P3 also captures HD video. You can take up to 29 minutes of 1080/60i video in either AVCHD or AVI formats. No matter, video or still, all files can be stored to external flash memory, including SD, SDHC, SDXC, and UHS-1 cards. Olympus recommends Eye-Fi Class 6 cards for video recording.
The E-P3 has a bountiful set of on-camera controls and menu options, all of which are displayed on the beautiful 3.0" touch screen OLED display. As is one of the hallmarks of the Micro Four Thirds genre, small in size though it may be, the E-P3 is not short on options. Aside from a bevy of metering and exposures modes, the camera also hosts numerous picture modes, art filters, Live Guides, and white balance modes, among others. Your pictures will be truly your own, utilizing the full range of choices presented by the E-P3; you can even choose to shoot in panorama mode. Other highlights worth mentioning include 3 modes of image stabilization, noise reduction, and basic in-camera image editing.
In-camera features such as Art Filters, Multiple Exposure and In-Camera Editing enable photographers to capture the world as they see it. The Olympus PEN E-P3 features 10 Art Filters: Diorama, Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia and Dramatic Tone. The camera also features nine Art Filter variations and enhancements, including Pale and Light Color II, and five Art Filter Effects, including new Star Light and White Edge. The Art Filter Bracketing function helps you develop multiple pictures utilizing different Art Filters with a single shot, making it possible to experiment with several different photographic effects at the same time. Photographers can use Art Filters in all shooting modes: shutter priority, aperture priority, manual and program auto modes for expanded control. All Art Filters can be applied to both still shots and Standard Definition or HD movies. Art Filters set the Olympus PEN E-P3's images and videos apart from the pack. Since they're built into the camera, Art Filters can help you achieve dramatic results on the go without the need for a computer or editing software
The Olympus PEN E-P3 shoots dynamic 3D photos in any situation from macro to landscape. Recreate a sense of depth like that of the original scene. Simply select the 3D Photo Mode, release the shutter, and slowly pan until the camera automatically takes a second image from a slightly different perspective. The 3D data is processed in-camera resulting in an .MPO file, the universal industry 3D format for easy display on 3D televisions or laptops
The Olympus PEN E-P3's built-in, pop-up flash makes it easy to illuminate low-light subjects, reduce red-eye and fill in dark areas. The camera is compatible with SDHC, SDXC and UHS-1 memory cards for greater speed and capacity and can be utilized with the Olympus PENPAL or various Eye-Fi cards for instant wireless uploads to your favorite social or photo sharing websites
Olympus has added a rotational dial, sub-dial and two function buttons to the back of the PEN E-P3 so photographers can make rapid changes to menu settings and maximize the camera's performance. With a thumb, photographers can adjust aperture and exposure time in an instant without switching between menu selections. Hands-on shooters will appreciate the two customizable buttons they can assign to favorite functions. Photographers will appreciate how the camera's mode dial enables access to basic settings
The Level Gauge in the Olympus PEN E-P3 is a tremendous benefit for architectural photographers who must ensure that images of buildings are as centered and true as the walls of the buildings themselves. This feature detects the camera's pitch and roll during Live View operation so photographers can make sure subjects appear where they should in the frame
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.