- Secure camera locking system, with instant release
- Removable Side Camera Holster is made of durable 1680 Denier Polypropylene fitted with a Lexan camera receptacle
- Holster can also be attached to camera bag or belt
- Eliminates neck straps that cause neck strain and swinging cameras
- Also includes one regular hub, one angled hub, one hand strap, one universal adapter plate, and one camera tether
Details: The Cotton Carrier Camera System involves moving parts that must be maintained periodically. Install and, using the included Tightening Tool, tighten the Camera Hub as TIGHTLY AS POSSIBLE, as this is what keeps your camera securely attached to your Cotton Carrier. Check it until you are satisfied it is not loosening through the turning action of the camera.
secure camera locking system, with instant release
1 camera carrying design
holster can also be attached to camera bag or belt
perfect for wedding, sports, nature, and studio photography
Also includes one, one (1) Angled Hub, one (1) Camera Tether, one (1) Hand Strap and one (1) Universal Adapter Plate.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.