- 45MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- 8K30 Raw and 4K120 10-Bit Internal Video
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 12 fps Mech. Shutter, 20 fps E. Shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with 1053 Points
- 0.5" 5.76m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2" Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Subject Tracking with Deep Learning
- CFexpress & SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
The Canon EOS R5. Setting a new standard for versatility, this full-frame mirrorless camera features a newly developed 45MP CMOS sensor, which offers 8K raw video recording, 12 fps continuous shooting with a mechanical shutter, and is the first EOS camera to feature 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization.
Beyond just resolution, the sensor also pairs with the refined DIGIC X image processor to usher in a new generation of Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth, and intelligent focusing performance using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of Deep Learning technology for improved subject tracking as well as precise eye, face, and head-detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging assets, the R5, while sporting a new design, also feels familiar to EOS 5-series users. An especially high-resolution 0.5" 5.76m-dot electronic viewfinder provides a realistic 120 fps refresh rate while the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD monitor sports a vari-angle design to accommodate vlogging needs as well as benefit working from high and low angles. A top status LCD makes for an intuitive workflow and the camera also incorporates dual memory card slots—one CFexpress Type B, one SD UHS-II—along with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity.
45MP Full-Frame Sensor and DIGIC X Processor
8K30 Raw and 4K120 Video Recording
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals, that are well-suited for portraiture applications.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- High-resolution 5.67m-dot 0.5" electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Top status LCD can be used to quickly review camera and shooting settings.
- CFexpress Type B and SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs; the CFexpress slot is ideal for 8K video and high-speed, high-resolution burst shooting needs while the SD card slot retains a familiar form factor for wide compatibility.
- Both a 3.5mm headphone and a 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- Both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi bands are available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is also available to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
R5 Mark II
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.