- 18 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 9-Point Cross-Type AF, Hybrid CMOS AF
- Native, ISO 12800, Expandable to 25600
- 5 fps Continuous Shooting
- 63-Zone Dual-Layer Metering System
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
The EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens from Canon is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens for an effective range of wide-angle to standard focal length.
With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, the Rebel T5i offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. Its 9-point all cross-type autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder, and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speeds when shooting in Live View. The Rebel T5i can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
A 3.0" Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its tilt and swivel capability makes it easy to compose your shots at odd angles, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Intuitive touchscreen operation includes Touch Autofocus.
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment is provided for quality audio recording with your videos.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically makes the optimal camera adjustments based on scene recognition and improved scene detection is particularly helpful when shooting night scenes. Advanced imaging features such as Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control make capturing difficult shots easy, and seven Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images and can even be viewed in real time during Live View shooting.
The EOS Rebel T5i is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which offers wide-angle to standard focal length shooting specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format, and its minimum focus distance is 9.8". This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4-stops of compensation for blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus, and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six-group zoom system it supports the Rebel T5i's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging, and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
18MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor
3.0" Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
Full HD 1080 Video Capture
14-bit A/D Conversion
ISO Range - Stills
9-point Autofocus System
Hybrid CMOS AF
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Multi Shot Noise Reduction
Scene Intelligent Auto
Advanced Image Features
Scene Mode Position
Lens Aberration Correction
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.