- Shows some signs of use; may exhibit minor scuffs or surface marks but overall looks very clean
- Including Body Cap
Similar to Rebel X but with addition of built-in pop-up flash. Entry level EOS camera. Third generation of Rebel cameras, these cameras (Rebel X and XS) are the lightest, smallest and most quiet Rebels yet. Some of the light weight comes from the use of a hollow porroprism rather than the standard solid penta prism. This "air prism" surrounded mirrors is not as efficient at transmitting light, but it is adequately bright for viewing. FEATURES INCLUDE: Auto focus with manual override, AF lock, AF auxiliary light. New 3 point Multi-Wide Autofocus system links focus points to metering pattern. Manual metering with aperture priority AE, shutter priority AE and program AE (with functions including Intelligent Program AE, Auto Depth AE (formerly called DOF AE), Green Zone quick control dial for full auto modes and Flash AE (A-TTL program flash AE with optional 430EZ and 300EZ; and TTL program flash with built-in flash and optional 200E and ML-3). Metering patterns: 6 zone evaluative, centerweighted averaging and 9.5% partial of the central image area. LCD metering display in VF and on top panel, exp. comp., AE lock, dedicated hot shoe. Built-in pop-up flash: GN 39, 28mm lens coverage, red eye reduction. Shutter speed range 30 sec to 1/2000 plus B, flash sync at 1/90, self timer, auto DX ISO range 25-5000 with manual override (manual ISO range 6-6400), built-in motordrive provides auto film advance (prewind system) and rewind, mid-roll rewind possible, multi exp capability.
|Film Type||35mm roll|
|Flash System||Canon A-TTL (Film Cameras), Canon TTL (Film Cameras)|
|Focus Type||Autofocus (lens motor)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.