- 2.36MP XGA LCD Monitor
- Displays All Shooting Information
- High Eyepoint; Dioptric Adjustment: -3.0 to +1.0
- 90 Upward Tilt
- Adjust Brightness via Camera's Monitor Mounts on Camera's Accessory Shoe
Details: The EVF-DC1 Electronic Viewfinder from Canon is compatible with their PowerShot G1 X Mark II Digital Camera. It offers an XGA LCD with a 2.36MP resolution and displays all shooting information found on the camera's LCD screen. Mounted easily on the camera's accessory shoe, the electronic viewfinder features a high eyepoint, a dioptric adjustment range of -3.0 to +1.0, and 90° upward tilt capability, helping to enable steady shooting even on an angle. The camera can be directed to switch automatically between the LCD and the viewfinder with an eyepiece sensor or can be set manually with a dedicated button. Brightness can be set independently from the camera's monitor.
Release Date: 01-05-2014
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.1 x 2.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.