- 20.3MP CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 65x Zoom Lens
- 21-1365mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- UHD 4K Video Recording, 4K Time-Lapse
- Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Continuous Shooting up to 10 fps
- Zoom Framing Assist
The PowerShot SX70 HS from Canon is a flexible point-and-shoot offering high-resolution imaging and a wide-ranging 65x zoom lens. The 20.3MP CMOS sensor pairs with the DIGIC 8 image processor to afford stills shooting at up to 10 fps for working with moving subjects, and also enables recording UHD 4K video content as well as producing 4K time-lapse movies. For working in a variety of shooting situations, the 65x optical zoom covers a wide-angle to super-telephoto focal length range and is complemented by five stop-effective image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Benefitting the imaging capabilities, this camera also incorporates a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear eye-level shooting, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permit seamless wireless control and sharing capabilities.
20.3MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
65x Zoom Lens and Image Stabilization
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- A 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is available as a clear and bright means for eye-level monitoring.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app.
- Mobile devices can also connect to the camera using Bluetooth for remotely adjusting settings and gaining a live view image from your smartphone or tablet. Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to use your smartphone's location data to geotag your photos, and the date can also be stamped on your imagery for easy reference.
Other Camera Features
- Zoom Framing Assist automatically zooms in or out to keep a subject within the frame and in focus when using longer focal lengths.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.