- For 7D Mark II, 5DS, and 5DS R DSLRs
- SD-Card Shaped Wi-Fi Accessory
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi on 2.4 GHz Band
- Range: 32.8'
- Wireless Transfer of Photos & MP4 Videos
- Remote Camera Control via Mobile App
- CS100 Connect Station Support
You can add Wi-Fi to your previously unconnected 7D Mark II, 5DS, or 5DS R with the SD card-shaped W-E1 Wi-Fi Adapter from Canon. Sliding right into your camera's SD card slot, this device brings high-speed 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi on a 2.4 GHz band with a range of up to 32.8'. This enables users to wirelessly transfer their photos and MP4-format video to a smart device, as well as remotely control and trigger the camera, using one of two programs: the Camera Connect mobile app on your tablet or phone, or the EOS utility software on your computer. Additionally, the CS100 Connect Station is supported for wireless backup.
EOS 5DS (stills only)
EOS 5DS R (stills only)
Cameras may require a firmware update for full functionality.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.