- Holds Compact DSLR, Lenses, Accessories
- Protective Tablet Sleeve
- Organizer Pocket with Key Fob Strap
- Rear Zippered Exterior Pocket
- Dedicated Exterior Slip Pockets
- Dual Side Slip Pockets
- Removable Protective Foam Dividers
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Top Grab Handle
- Water-Resistant PU Coating
Store and transport a mirrorless camera or compact DSLR, lenses, and 9.1" tablet in the understated yet fully featured black Derechoe 5 from Tamrac. Designed to provide quick access to your gear, the Derechoe has a messenger-style flap that folds over your gear, locking securely in place with a positive locking magnetic latch. Your camera body and multiple lenses are protected by the adjustable and removable protective foam dividers. There are several options for storing smaller accessories, including a front zippered organizer, slip pockets under the protective flap, a rear exterior zippered pocket, and dual side pockets.
The Derecho strap has a padded adjustable shoulder pad that allows you to carry your gear messenger style or securely over your shoulder. The top grab handle can be utilized for quick grab-and-go or for stowing your gear in an overhead cabin. Water-resistant PU-coated fabrics, soft weave webbing, and YKK zippers further protect your gear from general wear and inclement weather.
- The roomy main compartment holds the camera body and lenses up to 6.7" long
- The dedicated interior sleeve holds tablets or laptops up to 9.1"
- Removable Protective Foam Dividers
- Front zippered organizer with dedicated slip pockets
- Front slip pockets for IDs, small slim notebooks, pens
- Interior tablet sleeve
- Dual-side slip pockets
- Rear zippered exterior pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad
- Top grab handle
- Water-resistant 2x PU coating
- Optimized lightweight foams
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.