- A multi-function, programable intervalometer with 5 functions: Time-lapse, Long Exposure (bulb), Timed Exposures, Self-Timer and standard Remote Shutter Release.
- Time-lapse (intervalometer): This feature can be set to any time period up to 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.For example, if you set it to 10 minutes, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the space on the memory card is filled or the programmed number of exposures has been reached
- Long Exposure (bulb): This function allows an exposure up to 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
- Timed Exposures: This setting allows the setting of the number of exposures that will be taken upto a total of 399 images. E.g. if set to 30, the camera will take 30 shots.
- Self-timer: Just like the self-timer on the camera but with a much longer possible delay, upto 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
Details: This multi-function, programable intervalometer has 5 functions: Time-lapse, Long Exposure (bulb), Timed Exposures, Self-Timer and standard Remote Shutter Release. Additionally, functions can be used in combination. For example, the unit can beset on time-lapse with the self-timer used to begin the time-lapse function at some point in the future. Features an LCD display with back lighting and a 35" cord. Approximate 3 year battery life. Uses a CR2025 or CR2032 battery (included). Compatible with D1 D2 D2H D2HS D2x D2XS D3x D3S D4 D100 D200 D300 D300S D700 D800 D800E
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.