- Compatible with FUJIFILM TTL
- Guide Number: 138' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (20mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates 120° Right & 180° Left
- Manual Power: 1/1 to 1/64
- Exposure Compensation: -1.5 to +1.5 EV
- AF Assist Light
- Recycle Time: 3-3.5 Seconds
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
The EF-42 Flash from FUJIFILM features a guide number of 138' at ISO 100 and 105mm and is fully compatible with FUJIFILM cameras, offering TTL flash metering support. The flash head itself has a zoom range from 24-105mm with full-frame cameras which can be extended down to 20mm with a wide-angle panel. Also, bounce flash is possible with tilting upward 90° and rotation 120° right and 180° left, for full control over light placement.
The flash offers full manual controls if desired from 1/1 to 1/64 power as well as exposure compensation from -1.5 to +1.5 EV in 1/2 EV steps. Also, the front of the unit has an AF assist light and it has a recycle time of 3 to 3.5 seconds at full power. It runs on 4 AA batteries.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.6 x 3.4 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.