16.0-megapixel, 1/2.3" CCD sensor
With a primary color filter captures high-resolution images up to 4608 x 3456 pixels.
30x optical/7.2x digital/216x total zoom
Through a 4.3-129mm (35mm equivalent 24-720mm) Fujinon lens for precise zooming and accuracy.
3" TFT-LCD monitor
With approximately 230K dots and approximately 97% coverage makes it easy to clearly compose and review your shots.
Enables you to record stunningly smooth and detailed video clips in up to 720p (1280 x 720) resolution at 30 fps, so you can easily preserve special moments.
Sensor-shift optical image stabilization
Reduces image blur caused by camera shake and vibration. ISO up to 6400 offers improved image capture in low-light conditions.
Scene Recognition Auto mode
With 6 preset scenes recognizes the subject that you're shooting and automatically adjusts the settings to optimize picture quality. Sport, portrait, baby, smile, landscape, night and other modes provide flexibility.
Continuous shooting mode
Lets you capture up to 40 frames at 8 fps, so you can take shots of dynamic, fast-motion sequences as they unfold.
White balance modes
Include fine, shade, fluorescent light (daylight), fluorescent light (warm white), fluorescent light (cool white), incandescent light and custom to help you achieve natural tones under a diverse range of lighting conditions.
Built-in auto flash
With auto, forced flash, suppressed flash and slow synchro modes delivers efficient illumination, so you can take properly lit shots. The red-eye reduction modes promote natural-looking eyes in portraits.
TTL (through-the-lens) contrast autofocus
With single and continuous modes helps you capture sharp, blur-free images.
Allows you to easily select a variety of shooting modes.
Makes it simple to print images from a compatible printer.
Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and SDXC memory cards.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.