- 16.4MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-140mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE
- Geotagging Support and Electronic Level
- ISO 100-12800, up to 10-fps Shooting
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
The FUJIFILM FinePix XP140 is a rugged digital camera complemented by flexible imaging capabilities. Its 16.4MP CMOS sensor enables high-resolution stills shooting, UHD 4K (15p) video recording, and offers a wide ISO 100-12800 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of situations. Also, the sensor's back-illuminated design maintains smooth, low-noise image quality when working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the sensor is a Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens, which covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, and sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
The XP140's true calling card is its durability specifications, which include a waterproof rating to 82', a shockproof rating to 5.9', a freezeproof rating to 14°F, as well as being dustproof for working in the most trying conditions. Also, an intuitive physical design incorporates a 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor for clear viewing and image review, and all of the essential camera controls are placed on the right-hand side for intuitive one-handed control. Additionally, Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity affords fast and automatic wireless image transferring between the camera a mobile device, along with geotagging and time syncing capabilities.
Tough and Rugged Design
- Waterproof to 82' / 25m (IPX8-rated)
- Shockproof from 5.9' / 1.8m (MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.5-tested)
- Freezeproof to 14°F / -10°C
- Dustproof (IPX6-rated)
16.4MP CMOS Sensor
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Other Camera Features
- The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security for the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Smile Shutter automatically takes a photo when it recognizes your subject's smiling face.
- Double Exposure mode lets you combine two separate exposures into a single image to produce a unique, artistic effect.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- Advanced SR (Scene Recognition) Auto Mode optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.