Fujifilm FinePix F60fd, 12MP Super CCD, 3x Optical Zoom, 3.0" LCD, Face Detection 3.0 w/ Auto Red Eye Removal, Dual Image Stabilization, New iSR Intelligent Scene Recognition, High Sensitivity ISO 3200 at Full Resolution, xD/SD/SD-HC Compatible Media Slot.
From the Manufacturer
Succeeding the hugely popular FinePix F50fd, the FinePix F60fd features a larger 3-inch LCD screen, Face Detection 3.0, and brand new, proprietary, Intelligent Scene Recognition technology. Beneath its stylish and sleek black exterior, the FinePix F60fd utilizes the combination of high resolution and high sensitivity to produce stunning high-quality images. Loaded with a 12-megapixel Super CCD sensor, Dual Image Stabilization (CCD-Shift and Picture Stabilization technologies), ISO sensitivity of up to 1600 (or up to 6400 at 3MP), and Fujinon 3x zoom (35-105mm equivalent). For users who like to have creative control over their compact and want more than point-and-shoot photography, the FinePix F60fd has the option of full photographic control. Equally, the FinePix F60fd suits those users who are happy to rely on auto mode for simple, fuss-free photography.
Auto Scene Recognition (SR-A)
Most compact digital cameras feature scene modes where the user selects the scene they are photographing before they take the shot. In a first for Fujifilm cameras, the FinePix F60fd is equipped with Intelligent Scene Recognition technology which cleverly detects a scene without the need of pre-selecting the mode on the camera. Having identified the most commonly photographed subjects and environments, Fujifilm has developed technology to automatically identify different scene - Portrait, Night, Landscape, and Macro. Once the scene has been detected, the camera will optimize the settings accordingly to capture the photo of your chosen subject with the utmost in clarity, detail, and color.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.