- Looks New was never used
- “4” Sutter Counter only
- Including Charger, 2 Batteries, Body-Cap, Strap
- Stock # 1926122001
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Removable 5.76m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2" 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 3.76m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 16-Bit Raw Output, Multi-Aspect Ratios
- Built-In Battery Grip, 2 x SD Card Slots
The FUJIFILM GFX 100 is a medium format mirrorless camera designed for a true multimedia workflow. Excelling with still photography applications, the 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS sensor achieves impressive image quality with high sensitivity to a native ISO 12800. Making use of the X-Processor 4, the GFX 100 is capable of outputting 16-bit raw imagery with a broad dynamic range and low noise levels. Additionally, the BSI design of the sensor contributes to high clarity and accurate color rendering when working in a variety of lighting conditions. Also, making use of the full width of the sensor, DCI and UHD 4K video recording is possible at 4:2:0 10-bit internally, 4:2:2 10-bit via HDMI, or raw 12-bit if recording to an Atomos Ninja V, and an F-log gamma setting can also be used for more advanced color grading during post-production. Additionally, the sensor's design also incorporates an expansive 3.76m-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking for both stills and video.
Complementing the sensor design, the GFX 100 is also the first mirrorless medium format body to incorporate sensor-shift image stabilization. This stabilization system compensates for up to 5.5 stops of camera shake across five axes in order to reduce the appearance of the camera shake. Also unique, this camera features a built-in vertical grip for improved ergonomics and handling regardless of shooting in a horizontal or vertical orientation. This grip also allows for two batteries to be used at a time, for longer shooting sessions. Also unique, a removable 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder can be used for high-resolution eye-level viewing and can be paired with an optional tilt adapter to permit working with the finder from various working angles. Alternatively, the rear 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD features a three-way tilting design that supports working from high and low angles, even when shooting in the vertical orientation. Operability is further reinforced through the use of customizable dials for adjusting exposure settings, and both top and rear sub-LCD screens are also featured for quickly checking settings and exposure data.
102MP BSI CMOS Sensor and X-Processor 4
The image processor and sensor also lend a versatile edge to the system and permit shooting continuously up to 5 fps or for recording DCI and UHD 4K30 video.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
Greatly benefitting overall video performance, the speed of the quad-CPU X-Processor 4 enables fast read speeds when recording 4K video, which helps to reduce rolling shutter distortion when filming moving subjects.
In addition to the supported 10-bit color depth, the GFX 100 also includes the F-Log gamma setting, which provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This maximizes the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes and image adjustments can be made, as well, to highlight tone, shadow tone, color, and sharpness. HLG recording is supported, too, for HDR applications, and F-Log, HLG, and Film Simulations can all be used simultaneously with raw external output.
The camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack and a 3.5mm headphone jack for more advanced audio solutions.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Magnesium alloy body construction is both lightweight and durable, and the camera system is sealed in 95 places to render it weather- and dust-resistant, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for use in inclement conditions.
- Based on a modular concept, a removable 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is included for high-resolution, 0.85x-magnification eye-level viewing with a refresh rate of 85 fps. This viewfinder can be paired with an optional EVF-TL1 Tilt Adapter for positioning the finder at a variety of working angles.
- The removable EVF connects with the camera body via the hot shoe, and the EVF features its own hot shoe to maintain compatibility with optional external flashes.
- A 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting. This LCD features a unique tilting design that moves both 45° downward and 90° upward for shooting from high and low angles, and also tilts 60° to the side to benefit shooting in the vertical orientation when in live view.
- The integrated vertical grip offers a more ergonomic and secure design for holding the camera in either the horizontal or vertical shooting orientation. This design also affords more room for incorporating two sets of physical controls, and shutter releases, and permits working with two batteries.
- Two NP-T125 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are used to provide extended shooting times, and, when combined, are rated to approximately 800 shots per charge.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are featured, and permit saving imagery in a sequential manner, backup/duplicate manner, or in a sorted manner to segregate JPEG and raw files.
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm to better facilitate adapting lenses and to allow for reduced back focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF series of lenses.
- The mechanical focal plane shutter has a performance rating of approximately 150,000 shutter actuations. This shutter also uses a shock absorption mechanism to prevent unwanted shakes caused by the physical movement of the shutter during exposure.
- Both a 1.8" sub-LCD monitor on the top plate and a 2.05" sub-OLED monitor on the rear of the camera are also featured and are used to quickly view shooting settings and exposure data.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy and Wi-Fi allow you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
3.76m-Point Autofocus System
Other Camera Features
- Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of several of FUJIFILM's film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., and Pro Neg. Hi, Pro Neg. Standard, Eterna, Eterna Bleach Bypass, Acros, Monochrome, and Sepia. Additionally, the Grain Effect can be adjusted as well as the Classic Chrome effect to fine-tune the look of imagery.
- Firmware V4.00 adds new functionality, including improved autofocus performance, coordinated control of in-body and optical image stabilization mechanisms, and a new film simulation, "Nostalgic Neg".Firmware V3.00 adds a Pixel-Shift Multi-Shot mode capable of producing massive, 400MP images by combining 16 raw images using FUJIFILM's Pixel Shift Combiner software, which can then be output as a DNG file for further processing using the most popular editing software.
- Interval shooting is possible for up to 999 consecutive frames with a 1-sec to 24-hour delay between exposures, as well as up to a 24-hour shutter delay.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- A variety of file formats are available depending on your workflow needs and include uncompressed and compressed raw file types; Super Fine, Fine, and Normal JPEG settings; and TIFF files can be output via in-camera raw file development.
- A voice memo function lets you solely record your voice for up to 30 seconds at a time for making notes or keeping track of shooting information.
- 3D Electronic Level can be used to ensure the accuracy of horizontal and vertical lines within your composition.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.