- For X-T3 Mirrorless Camera
- Holds 2x NP-W126S Batteries
- Extended Grip for Vertical Composition
- Secondary Shutter Release
- Function Buttons and Control Dials
- Dust, Water, and Freeze Resistant
The FUJIFILM X-T3 mirrorless camera, the VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip benefits shooting in the vertical orientation and also accepts two additional NP-W126S rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for extended shooting times. The included AC-9VS AC adapter can be used to charge two batteries in the grip, too, with a charge time of approximately two hours.
In terms of its physical design, the extended shape incorporates a secondary shutter release button as well as a focus lever, AE-L button, AF-L button, front and rear command dials, Q button, and Fn button to mimic the camera's own layout for intuitive handling. Additionally, the grip is also water, dust, and freeze resistant to the same degree as the camera body to maintain its ability to function in harsh conditions.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.