- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor 3" 920k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Full HD Video at up to 60 fps Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 77-Point Autofocus System Electronic Shutter up to 1/32000 sec
- Extended ISO 25600 & 6 fps Shooting Film Simulation and Advanced Filters
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens
Details: The Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens will be a ton of fun for photographers. The X-A3 incorporates a newly developed 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor that can create sharp, detailed images at sensitivities up to ISO 25600 and continuous shooting speeds of up to 6 fps. An electronic shutter option is now available as well, allowing for shutter speeds up to an incredible 1/32000 second. In addition to stills, the X-A3 even offers Full HD video at up to 60 fps. Addtionally, in creating a selfie-ready tool, the X-A3 has a touchscreen LCD that can tilt up to 180° and uses a slide-and-tilt mechanism to ensure 100% visibility as you shoot. The touchscreen also provides added functionality with Touch AF, Touch Shoot, and other controls.
The camera features a redesigned body with an aluminum top cover, front plate, and top dials as well as a faux leather grip that has an excellent feel. In addition to this it has a variety of new features to make shooting easier, including a Self-Timer with Smile Detection, Buddy Timer, and Group Timer settings. There is even an Eye Detection mode to ensure excellent selfies. In order to ensure optimal performance, the X-A3 utilizes a 77-point contrast-detect AF system. Built-in Wi-Fi further enhances usability with a direct connection to smartphones and instax SHARE printers. Additionally, it embraces Fujifilm's long history with the inclusion of Film Simulations and Advanced Filters.
Included with the X-A3 is the XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II lens, which covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives with its 24-76mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element reduce aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optical image stabilization system compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to produce sharper, clearer imagery in low-light conditions.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.