- Charge all lithium batteries ( 3.6/3.7V &7.2/7.4V ) for All hand-held equipments from all brands : Cameras, Cell phones, PDA's, iPod, GPS, Translators, Games Machines, MP3, 2-way Radios, DVD Players and Recorders, etc.
- Charge AA/AAA NiMH batteries.
- 110 - 240V Universal current.
- Intelligent polarity detection by adjustable probe pins.
Details: Charge all lithium batteries ( 3.6/3.7V & 7.2/7.4V ) for all hand-held equipment from all brands
Charge batteries for Cameras, Cell phones, PDA's, iPod, GPS, Translators, Games Machines, MP3, 2-way Radios, DVD Players and Recorders, etc.
Charge AA/AAA NiMH or NiCd batteries.
110 - 240V Universal current.
Intelligent polarity detection by adjustable probe pins.
Fast / Trickle charge to maximum capacity.
Average charging time: 1.5 to 2.5 hours (dependent on capacity of batteries).
Max. charging current: 800 mA.
Built-in USB socket for additional charging capability.
Power transfer from lithium battery or AA/AAA in the Charger to other devices.
12V car cigarette adaptor included.
Easy to carry (merely 3.8 oz; palm size 5.0" x 2.65" x 1.65" ) and ideal for traveling.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.4 x 1.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.