- Features a 5-Year Drop Protection Warranty that provides end-users with a one-time, "no-questions-asked" replacement for any broken or damaged UV or Protection Filter. Filters must be purchased new and from an authorized US Retailer. Proof of purchase is required to qualify for a replacement. For more information, please visit our website.
- Heliopan's legendary 16-Layer SH-PMC Coating minimizes reflections by 99.8% and repels dust and water from the filter's surface, making it the perfect weather proof solution to protect the front element of your lens.
- Our slim brass filter mounts ensure that the filter will keep its shape, be more resistant to side impacts, and be less likely to bind to a lens after extended use.
- Constucted from the highest German Schott Optics, which guaranteeds incredible optical resolution. Our glass is specially ground and polished to minimize internal reflections, while ensuring that the quality of your images are not degraded by using our optics in front of your lens. It is also specially hardened to resist most impacts.
- We do not source any materials outside of Germany in the assembly and construction of our products. All raw materials are prepared and hand-assembled in our factory and do not leave our facility until they are completely inspected by our quality technicians.
Details: The Heliopan 39mm UV Haze SH-PMC Filter features a brass-mounting ring that is painted matte black to help reduce reflections. Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight. Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others. General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.9 x 0.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.