- Removes Reflections And Increases Color Saturation Without Affecting The Overall Color Balance
- Brass Is Used To Make Most Of The Rings For The Filters And Adapter Rings. Aluminum Is Used For The Rigid Lens Hoods Like The telephoto Metal Lens Shades. For The Rubber Lens Hoods A Special Rubber Mixture Is Used
- Filter Factor: Between 2.3 And 2.8 (Approx. +1.3 Stops)
- For brilliant color reproduction, best contrast and sharpness Heliopan offers the highest quality optical glass from the German Schott Group.
- High quality hard coating on each filter side to reduce stray light, to maintain high contrast and avoid flare
- Minimal reflections because of matte black anodized brass filter rims which will not bind when threaded in combination with other metals.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Details: This is the Heliopan 77mm Linear Polarizer Filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun. Note: Linear polarizers are used with most video and manual focus photo cameras. They are not recommended for auto-focus SLR cameras. This filter eliminates ultraviolet rays to remove haze from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections, and increase color saturation, without affecting the overall color balance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.