Heliopan 72mm UV Filter (707201) with specialty Schott glass in floating brass ring
Free Expedited Shipping!
New! Free Next Day Shipping In CT
On Display In Store - Stamford, CT
In StockSKU: HELO72UVSILM
What Customers Are SayingUnedited Google Reviews
- Features a 5-Year Drop Protection Warranty that provides end-users with a one-time, "no-questions-asked" replacement for any broken or damaged UV or Protection Filter. Filters must be purchased new and from an authorized US Retailer. Proof of purchase is required to qualify for a replacement. For more information, please visit our website.
- Our standard 8-Layer Multi-Coating minimizes reflections and does not interfere with the resolution of your camera optics.
- Our slim brass filter mounts ensure that the filter will keep its shape, be more resistant to side impacts, and be less likely to bind to a lens after extended use.
- Constucted from the highest German Schott Optics, which guaranteeds incredible optical resolution. Our glass is specially ground and polished to minimize internal reflections, while ensuring that the quality of your images are not degraded by using our optics in front of your lens. It is also specially hardened to resist most impacts.
- We do not source any materials outside of Germany in the assembly and construction of our products. All raw materials are prepared and hand-assembled in our factory and do not leave our facility until they are completely inspected by our quality technicians.
Details: The Heliopan 72mm UV Haze Filter features a brass-mounting ring that is painted matte black to help reduce reflections. Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight. Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others. General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.7 x 0.5 inches
We Also Recommend
Leica Q2 Digital Camera
Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras White Box