- For Traditional Black & White Printing
- Resin Coated Base
- Glossy 1M Surface Finish
- Delivers Seven Full Grades of Contrast
- Medium Weight, 190 gsm
- Cool-to-Neutral Color, White Base Tint
- Can Be Processed in Trays or via Machine
A versatile paper for general black and white enlargements, this box of 25 sheets of 8 x 10" Multigrade IV RC DeLuxe Paper from Ilford features a glossy 1M surface finish that is smooth and reflective in order to achieve noticeably deep black tones and a long tonal scale. Its bright white base tint delivers a cool-to-neutral image color, and it responds well to select toners, especially selenium, for increasing the effective print lifespan. As a variable contrast paper, it responds to seven full grades of contrast during printing, when using multigrade filters, and it is suitable for printing both conventional black and white negatives as well as chromogenic black and white negative films. Additionally, the paper can be processed using standard black and white chemistry in either trays or using machine processors.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.