- Product Description: Don't Panic Photo Edition is the fourth major revision in the highly acclaimed ImageRecall software series, which includes two PC Magazines Editors Choice awards for best photo recovery software.
- Don't Panic Photo Edition supports the latest versions of the Windows and Mac operating systems, with even faster recovery times and new ease-of-use enhancements.
- Don't Panic Photo Edition System Requirements: Microsoft Windows (2000, XP or Vista) or Mac OS 10.4 and above (Intel Core Duo or Power PC Processor); a minimum of 256Mb of RAM; 15Mb of hard drive space for installation; and space for recovered files.
- ImageRecall 4 Don't Panic Photo Edition new features include:1) Direct Access to all program functions and recovery processes;2) Automatic identification of memory cards to save time;3) Higher performance file recoveries that are 30% faster;
- 4) Instant thumbnail display or recovered photos; 5) More file formats recovered including the latest camera RAW formats and video file types.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.