Brand: Blue Crane Digital
- Shoot better photos in under two hours
- Learn advanced focus controls
- Understand video and sound recording
- Program wireless flashes through commander mode
- Create your own picture controls
Publisher: Blue Crane Digital
Details: Introduction to the Nikon D7100: Advanced Topics. Push your creativity to the limits with your Nikon D7100! Explore Nikon’s advanced settings and learn how they can help you produce stunning images and videos. Custom Settings: The D7100 is endlessly configurable. You can control the Autofocus system and camera buttons for specific shooting situations. We provide tips and short-cuts that will make using this camera more intuitive. Exposure and Movie Settings: Get the best exposure for your images, whether you are shooting in natural light or with Nikon Speedlight's. We demystify the camera's manual movie controls, allowing you to choose the optimal exposure and quality for your video project. Color Properties: Learn to control color properties and build new Picture Controls for both photos and videos. This section includes a demonstration for using color and lighting to create mood. Preparation is Key: Spend less time with camera menus and more time recording amazing images. Follow our guidelines for creating a ritual that will prepare you for every shoot. This DVD is intended for photographers who have a working knowledge of digital photography and of the D7100's main camera controls. You will gain the knowledge needed to concentrate on the most important task of all: capturing the image you want, the way you see it. Running Time: 116 minutes NTSC: All regions
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.