- records DVD-quality video to included 4GB Microdrive
- 4GB holds approximately:
- 60 minutes at ULTRA setting (8.5 Mbps)
- 90 minutes at FINE setting (5.5 Mbps)
- 120 minutes at NORM setting (4.2 Mbps)
- 300 minutes at ECO setting (1.5 Mbps)
- 2.1-megapixel CCD
- digital photo mode
- JPEG resolution options: 1600 x 1200; 1280 x 960; 1024 x 768; 640 x 480
- 1-13/16" color LCD viewscreen
- CompactFlash®/Microdrive and SD® card slots
- Dolby® Digital (AC3) audio recording
- captures stereo voice recordings (in WAV format)
- variable-speed 10X optical zoom lens (digital zoom to 200X)
- Digital Image Stabilizer
- auto and manual focus
- white balance control
- manual exposure control
- shutter speeds: 1/2 - 1/4000
- 4 AE modes
- digital effects and scene transitions
- A/V output with S-video
- USB (2.0) interface
- built-in auto flash
- direct photo printing with PictBridge-compliant printers
- 1-5/8"W x 4-1/16"H x 2-13/16"D
- weight: 11.1 oz. with battery and media
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.