- 24MP Leica max full-frame CMOS sensor Maestro image processor
- Stills-only operation, no live view Rangefinder focusing
- Optical 0.68X-magnification viewfinder 3.0" 921.6K-dot LCD with Gorilla glass
- ISO 6400 and 3 fps continuous shooting quiet shutter cocking mechanism
- Compatible with M mount lenses aluminum top plate, red Leica dot
Details: Purveying the essence of rangefinder photography, the m (type 262) signals Leica's commitment to simple, straight photography while still incorporating Contemporary qualities for refined image-making. Revolving around a full-frame 24MP CMOS sensor and Maestro image Processor, the type 262 omits now-conventional video and live view features to produce a stills-only camera capable of shooting at up to 3 fps with sensitivities up to ISO 6400. An updated body design sees the incorporation of an aluminum alloy top plate, for a noticeable reduction in weight compared to typical brass plates, and a redeveloped shutter cocking mechanism is notably quiet for discrete shooting applications. Of course, as a Leica rangefinder, this model features a 0.68x optical viewfinder with split and superimposed manual focusing, automatic parallax correction, and automatic image field selection based on the attached lens. A 3.0" 921.6K-dot LCD monitor with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass cover is also featured, however is sparingly used for solely reviewing imagery, adjusting white balance, or navigating the two-page menu system.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.1 x 1.7 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.