- For Leica M-Mount Lenses
- Enables Max. Reproduction Ratio of 1:2
- Shortens Minimum Focusing Distance
- Increases Lens-to-Sensor Distance
- Variable Extension Between 0.7-1.2"
- Integrated Helical Screw System
- For 28mm and Longer Focal Lengths
- Designed for Cameras with Live View
- Ideal for Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 Lens
The Leica Macro-Adapter-M is placed between the camera and M-mount lens to increase the lens-to-sensor distance and achieve maximum reproduction ratios up to 1:2 for close-up shooting. Its design incorporates a helical screw system, which can be used to vary the adapter's extension length between 0.7-1.2" for greater flexibility in setting a closer focusing distance than the lens natively allows as well as increasing the reproduction ratio. The adapter is designed for use on Leica cameras featuring a live view function (such as the M Typ 240) and lenses with focal lengths greater than 28mm.
- Increases lens-to-sensor distance, shortens minimum focusing distance, and helps to achieve greater reproduction ratios for close-up shooting.
- Helical system permits a variable extension length between 0.7-1.2".
- Specifically designed for the Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 lens, this adapter provides a 1:2 reproduction ratio, with a minimum focusing distance of 16.1", and infinity focusing can be maintained with the lens in its collapsed position.
- When used on lenses with focal lengths of at least 50mm, reproduction ratios of 1:2 can be achieved. With wider lenses, larger ratios are possible. It is not recommended for use on lenses with focal lengths wider than 28mm.
- Compatible with Leica M cameras featuring a live view function, such as the M Typ 240.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.