- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Internal Focusing Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
The Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH. from Leica allows you to work with three separate focal lengths within one lens. The optical design, which includes a pair of aspherical elements, notably reduces distortion for clean, accurate rendering of interior and architectural subjects, and the aspherical elements also promote a more compact form factor. Seamless switching between 16mm, 18mm, and 21mm focal length positions is possible while retaining a minimum focusing distance of 1.6', and a floating elements design is used to maintain image quality even at close range.
- Unique three-focal-length lens gives you the option to seamlessly switch between the 16mm, 18mm, and 21mm focal length positions to adjust your field of view.
- Super wide-angle lens has been designed to notably reduce distortion and field curvature to suit photographing interior and architectural subjects.
- Two aspherical elements are featured to limit spherical aberrations and improve sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range and at each focal length setting.
- An internal manual focusing design is used along with a floating elements system to achieve consistent image quality throughout the focusing range at each focal length, even at the minimum focusing distance of 1.6'.
- The aspherical elements also contribute to a more compact form factor.
- The front of the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood or an optional 67mm filter holder.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.