- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflective Coating
- Retractable Lens Design
- 1:2 Magnification with Macro-Adapter-M
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
The Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 is a short telephoto prime characterized by its retractable design and compatibility with the Macro-Adapter-M for close-up shooting. It features a simple but effective four elements in four groups optical design, which maintains sharpness and even illumination throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. A multi-layer anti-reflective coating has also been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.6' away with a reproduction ratio of 1:6.7.
When coupled with the optional Macro-Adapter-M and used on a camera featuring live view, this lens is also able to achieve a minimum focusing distance of 16.1" with a reproduction ratio of 1:2. The lens' retractable design also enables it to maintain infinity focus when used with the Macro-Adapter-M.
- Four elements within four groups optical design delivers edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the aperture range.
- Retractable lens design (1.6"-long when collapsed) helps to maintain a compact form factor during traveling.
- A multi-layered anti-reflective coating has been applied to individual lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for color-neutral, contrast-rich imagery.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.6' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.7.
- When paired with the optional Macro-Adapter-M, and used on a camera featuring live view, a minimum focusing distance of 16.1" is possible with a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:2. Additionally, infinity focusing is still possible when used in combination with the Macro-Adapter-M.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.