- 24.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Maestro II Image Processor
- Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- 3.68MP LCOS Electronic Viewfinder
the Leica Q-P is a sleek digital camera featuring impressive imaging and optical attributes. Revolving around a full-frame 24.2MP CMOS sensor, along with a Maestro II image processor, the Q-P is capable of recording high-resolution stills and Full HD video with a broad ISO 100-50000 sensitivity range. Complementing the sensor and processor is the built-in Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens, which provides a comfortable wide-angle field of view along with a fast maximum aperture to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. In terms of the camera's physical design, it features a high-resolution 3.68MP LCOS electronic viewfinder for impressively bright, clear eye-level viewing and there is also a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD for intuitive playback and control. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi permits wireless sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device via the Leica FOTOS app.
24MP CMOS Sensor and Maestro II Processor
In addition to imaging performance, the sensor and processor technologies also help to realize fast contrast-detection autofocus to suit photographing moving and static subjects alike. Also, for manual focus applications, focus peaking and live view zoom options are available.
Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
The lens's physical design also includes both physical aperture and focusing rings for intuitive handling, and a dedicated Macro position on the focus ring lets you work with subjects as close as 6.7" away. An integrated image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake and the lens also features 49mm front threads for attaching threaded filters. Additionally, a Digital Frame Selector setting can be used, which will crop-in either 1.25x to a 35mm equivalent or 1.8x for a 50mm equivalent field of view, for achieving the look of a longer focal length.
- Large, bright, and detailed 3.68MP LCOS electronic viewfinder provides a clear image for accurate eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD is suitable for live view shooting, reviewing images, and navigating the menu system. It is also a touchscreen, enabling intuitive use of the camera as well as working with touch focus for simply tapping on your subject to lock focus.
- Updated shutter release button and On/Off dial have been updated for an improved tactile response that is similar in feel to the M and CL-series of cameras.
- Solid machined aluminum top plate and a magnesium alloy body provide a comfortable and substantial feel along with notable durability.
- Rear thumb rest pairs with the diamond-patterned body-wrap pattern for a supremely comfortable and secure grip over the camera.
- Two BP-DC12 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are included for extended shooting times.
Built-In Wi-Fi and Leica FOTOS App
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.