- P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- HighLux Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- HDC and AquaDura Optical Coatings
- Fogproof and Submersible to 16.5 Feet
- Closed-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Lightweight and Durable Aluminum Chassis
- Matte-Black Rubber Armor
- Low-Profile Center Focusing Wheel
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
- Compact and Lightweight
- MPN: 40253
The Leica 10x25 Ultravid BR Binocular delivers the views users have come to expect from the brand, with an easy-to-use and convenient-to-carry form factor.
It is designed with a combination of phase-corrected BAK4 roof prisms, the proprietary HighLux system, and HDC fully multi-coated optics to produce bright and clear color-neutral images while fitting comfortably in the hand for long, fatigue-free glassing sessions. The HDC coatings add abrasion resistance to protect the exterior lens surfaces, and the lenses are also treated with AquaDura coatings which make it easy to clean dirt, grime, oils, sap, and fingerprints without leaving residues that can interfere with views.
Designed to easily fit in a pocket, pack, or purse, the binocular is made with a dual-hinge system that allows the optical tubes to fold and tuck under the closed bridge to ensure the smallest form factor when fully closed. This also provides a wide interpupillary distance adjustment for easier use by those with narrow faces — like children and adolescents. Helping to reduce the weight to a mere nine ounces is an aluminum alloy chassis that is wrapped in matte-black rubber armor that provides a slip-resistant grip that feels comfortable in the hand, especially in cold and wet weather.
Light, compact, and easy to use while delivering bright and clear images, the Ultravid is made to be your constant companion on the trail, at the stadium, or while sightseeing around the world.
- Powerful 10x magnification allows for detailed observations of distant subjects
- Compact 25mm objective lenses ensure slim optical tubes maintain a compact form
- BAK4 roof prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- P40 phase-correcting prism coating increases light transmission while improving contrast and clarity
- HDC fully multi-coated system has abrasion-resistant and anti-reflection properties to protect exterior lens surfaces and improve light transmission and contrast
- HighLux-System (HLS) maximizes light throughput to improve color rendition and contrast
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coating on external optical surfaces allows dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge/dual-hinge configuration provides a sturdy platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Textured long, yet low-profile, center focusing wheel helps to maintain an overall compact form while still being easy to manipulate
- The wide 34-74mm interpupillary distance range accommodates use by a wide variety of users — especially those with narrow faces like children and adolescents
- ±3.5 right-eye dioptric correction allows the user to compensate for optical prescription
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 15mm eye relief makes long-duration glassing sessions more comfortable with reduced eye strain
- 2.5mm exit pupil
- The dual-hinge design allows optical tubes to fold under the bridge for an ultra-compact form factor when closed, to take up less space in packs and pockets
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy chassis
- Matte-black rubber armor provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold and wet weather
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be fog and waterproof (submersible to a depth of 16.5 feet)
- The compact 4.4 x 4.4" form factor is easy to pack and carry
- Light 9.3-ounce weight
MPN: 40253, 796793849758, 144033_0_0, 4005944,
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.