- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Internal Focus, Non-Rotating Filter Ring
- Metal Body with Weather Sealing
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Design
The Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-70mm f/2.8 ASPH. Lens from Leica is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. Ranging from wide-angle to portrait length, this lens provides excellent sharpness across all f-stops and focus distances, and three aspherical elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for notable image sharpness and clarity. The lens's f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions while offering precise control over focus position for working with shallow depth of field techniques, and a quiet and precise autofocus motor benefits both stills and video capture. Well-suited for nearly any photographic application, the lens offers lighter weight thanks to the omission of OIS, and this compact workhorse is constructed with a metal body and weather-sealing for durability and protection in harsh environments and inclement weather conditions.
- Wide-angle to short-telephoto 24-70mm L-mount zoom designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- Fast internal focusing with a single, lightweight lens element
- Consistent f/2.8 maximum aperture through full zoom range for working in difficult lighting conditions
- Excellent sharpness across all f-stops and focus distances with creamy bokeh
- Three aspherical elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased image sharpness and clarity
- Compact dimensions and lighter weight thanks to omission of OIS
- Weather-sealed design protects against dust and moisture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.