Coverage and Benefits
- Coverage available worldwide
- Covers all parts and labor
- No deductible
- Arrange for service online
- Warranties are fully transferable
- Live chat customer support
- The warranty program is fully insured
- The largest independently owned repair facility
- Knowledgeable and friendly customer service with 24/7 support
- Warranty may be purchased as long as 90 days remain on the original manufacturer's warranty
Summary of Coverage
- Service Contract Starts From Date of Purchase
- Must-Have Manufacturer's Warranty of 90+ Days
- Professional Equipment Covered
- Interchangeable Lens Covered
- Service Contract Permits One Annual Head Cleaning at Mack Camera & Video Service
- Service Contract Valid Only Within The Continental U.S.A.
- Service Contract Covers Impact And Sand Damage
- Service Contract Covers Customer Misuse
- 2 Free CCD Cleanings for the Life of the Contract
- Normal and Abnormal Wear and Tear
- Accidental and Unintentional Abuse
Terms and Conditions
The Digital Still, Video or Lens equipment covered by this service contract is guaranteed to operate according to manufacturer’s specifications for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. Mack Camera & Video Service, Inc. shall repair, service or replace the same to operate properly.
This Mack Camera & Video Service Inc. service contract covers:
* Manufacturer Defects
* Impact Damage
* Sand/Grit Damage
* Accidental and Unintentional Abuse
* Mechanical Malfunctions
* Normal and Abnormal Wear and Tear
* 2 Free CCD Cleanings for the Life of the Contract
* 1 Free Video Head Cleaning Per Year for the Life of the Contract
How to Register
This service contract must be purchased within 30 days from the date the equipment covered hereunder is purchased. You must register this Service Contract within thirty (30) days of purchase with Mack Camera by visiting our website at www.mackcam.com or by calling our toll free number 800-252-MACK (6225) or 973-467-2291.
How to Obtain Service
In the event that this equipment requires any repair or service, you must visit www.mackcam.com to obtain a Repair Authorization Number and current shipping charges. If you have any questions please feel free to visit us at www.mackcam.com or call our toll free number 800-252-MACK (6225).
Limitations of Coverage
This limited service contract applies only to the product specified herein. This service contract will cover one digital camera body and one lens providing that both pieces of equipment are listed on the same sales receipt. This plan is void if the registered product exceeds the service contract price category. Such service, repair or adjustment of the equipment is assured the registered contract holder. It does not cover units whose serial number has been altered, defaced or removed. This service contract does not cover accessory flashes, additional accessory lenses, batteries, lens caps, filters, power adapter, digital media, DVD’s, tapes, software, remotes, docking stations, cables, firmware upgrades or additional accessories.
This service contract does not cover equipment which is damaged by:
* Intentional abuse, misuse or damaged beyond recognition
You may transfer ownership of this service contract to another person for a $20.00 administrative fee. Please visit www.mackcam.com for details.
Limit of Liability
Mack Camera & Video Service, Inc. will not be liable for loss of revenues or profits, inconvenience, expenses of substitute equipment, loss of use, incidental, consequential damages, loss or damage to software and digital media. If the equipment cannot be restored to manufacturer’s specifications or is deemed by Mack Camera, in its sole discretion, to be beyond economic repair, or if the unit has been repaired 3 consecutive times for the same repair and it requires a 4th repair for the same problem, Mack will replace your unit with a reconditioned model or equivalent model which will only cover manufacturer defects for the balance of the service contract or refund you the current market value of your covered equipment in U.S. Dollars
This service contract is not an insurance policy or a warranty. This service contact is only valid if positive identification of the unit covered hereunder is presented at the time of service along with your proof of purchase. Mack Camera & Video Service, Inc. reserves the right to terminate service contracts if invoices are not paid within terms or are fraudulently altered by the dealer or service contract holder. The laws in your state may extend your rights or modify the terms of this Service Contract. In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Service Contract and the laws of your state, the laws of your state shall be controlling. To view the state disclosures please visit our website at www.mackcam.com.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.