- Ultra light carbon fiber and magnesium construction
- 3 section legs for compactness.
- Quick center column system.
- 3 layered 100% full carbon tubes for improved rigidity and lightness.
- New ergonomic leg locking levers.
Details: Developed to meet the needs of the most demanding professionals and photography enthusiasts who want the best in terms of performance and quality, the new 055CX PRO3 carbon tripods are extremely versatile and feature an eye-catching, ergonomic design. This tripod presents outstanding qualities in terms of height, rigidity, payload and setup, offering incredible lightness thanks to the carbon fiber structure. Equipped with a tri-faceted carbon fiber central column, magnesium top spider die casting and leveling bubble integrated on the magnesium top plate the renowned patented Q90° center column system (Quick Center Column System), which allows positioning the central column horizontally without having to remove the head or the column itself. One of the core pillars for Manfrotto is design. With the 055CXPRO3, all the locking collars, levers and main castings have been redesigned to allow for reliable, ergonomic and lighter tripods. By using 100% carbon fiber tubes, and not mixing any other types of fiber, the quality and performance is uncompromised. High-quality “Pull-Winding” production technology has been used in order to guarantee constant high quality tube construction. The structure combines a perfect harmony between the number of layers and angle of the fiber directions to achieve an optimum balance between rigidity and compression resistance. The new angle selector levers have been designed to improve ergonomics. The new magnesium top plate now features a bubble to help in leveling the tripod and camera. It has also been highly refined to create a very appealing design that also reduces weight. The new ergonomic leg locking levers have been completely redesigned to improve functionality. They are much easier to operate and have become a seamless element of the tripod.
Package Dimensions: 26.2 x 5.8 x 5.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.