- Fast, precise framing so you can take those perfect shots
- Reinforced aluminium to give you rigid support
- For any camera up to 3Kg so you've got maximum compatibility
- Reinforced by five-section tubes to improve your performance
- Padded carry case gives your tripod with head safe portability
The highlight of this tripod with head is the solid aluminum friction ball head. It allows you to perform micro-movements without opening and closing the headlock. The end result is both quick and accurate framing of your subject. Perfect if you are an advanced photographer using a DSLR camera with standard zoom lenses up to 200mm or high-end mirrorless camera.
The friction ball head is combined with reinforced five-section tubes, giving you a high performance on every shoot. This offers you both rigid support and the ability to reach a maximum height of 65.8 in.
Compatible with any camera up to 6.6lbs, this tripod with head gives you maximum compatibility.
Weight 49.03 oz
Material Aluminum, Technopolymer
Safety Payload Weight 6.61 lbs
Min Height 18.31 in
Maximum Height 65.75 in
Maximum Height (with Center Column Down) 55.91 in
Closed Length 18.5 in
Legs Tube Diameter 0.6- 0.73- 0.85- 0.98- 1.11 in
Leg Sections 5
Leg Angles 21°
Friction Control Yes
Front Tilt -90° / +90°
Lateral Tilt -90° / +90°
Maximum Working Temperature 140 F
Minimum Working Temperature -22 F
Plate Type quick release - with 1/4-20″ screw
Quick Release Yes
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.