- 4x Power Adapters
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- QR Code Manual
Details: The Digital Director is an Apple certified interface that helps you to intuitively manage the entire photo and video WORKFLOW from the setting of your camera to the sharing of your pictures via a tethered iPad application.FEATURES: THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE DETAILS - Digital Director is the only Apple certified interface that helps you intuitively manage the entire photo and video workflow, from setting your camera to sharing your pictures via a tethered iPad application.SHOOT IN TOTAL FREEDOM - Digital Director was designed to make shooting photos and video simple. Using up to 10-meter USB cable, you have a totally reliable high-performance connection between your Canon or Nikon DSLR and iPad that is always stable. Digital Director also enables you to place the camera even in the most awkward or difficult to reach positions and conveniently control it remotely.COMPLETELY CONTROL EACH WORKFLOW PHASE - The heart of Digital Director is a complete, intuitive Application that transforms your iPad into an extraordinary interface for managing all phases of your workflow, from setting up camera parameters to sharing your images.REAL TIME REMOTE CONTROL OF CAMERA PARAMETERS - All the DSLR’s key parameters can be monitored and dynamically modified (Exposure, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Manual Focus, WB, Image Quality, Focus/Camera/Drive Modes).REMOTE SHOOTING VIA IPAD RETINA DISPLAY - Effective real time “Live View” monitoring through a certified cable connection. This ensures a stable connection between devices. Dynamic histogram and audio level display allows greater control when shooting.INTERACTIVE FOCUS - Interactive Focus can be used to select the focus point anyway on the screen. Dig
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.3 x 3.3 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.