- Apple certified^dedicated App allows to monitor the shoot and control the camera settings^remote shooting via iPad retina display^interactive focus & focus peaking^real time monitoring
Details: Digital Director is the only Apple certified (MFi - Made for iPad Certification) electronic device that connects your camera and iPad to help manage the photo and video workflow, from setting your camera to sharing your pictures. Digital Director ensures a reliable USB cabled connection between camera and iPad, and through its dedicated App allows to monitor the shoot and control the camera settings. It works with Canon and Nikon DSLRs and iPad Air. Digital Director features a dedicated CPU (micro-processor ARM Cortex-A8) that together with its dedicated App, provides an interface between iPad and camera, which enables the iPad to understand and control the camera protocols. - all the key shooting parameters can be controlled starting from different camera protocols- the video streaming between devices is smooth, consistent and presenting extremely low latency at the same time- the download of the high quality images into the iPad is very fast The dedicated Digital Director App enables: • remote control of camera parameters All the DSLR’s key parameters can be monitored and dynamically modified (Exposure, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Manual Focus, WB, Image Quality, Focus/Camera/Drive Modes). • remote shooting via iPad retina display Effective real time “Live View" monitoring through a certified cable connection. This ensures a stable connection between devices. Dynamic histogram and audio level display allows greater control when shooting. • interactive focus & focus peaking Interactive Focus can be used to select the focus point anyway on the screen together with the digital zoom that magnifies the selected focus point. The on screen focus peaking indicator ensure crisp accurate focus. Mounting Method 3/8'' universal mount Battery life 15 hours Battery Type 4 x AA Cable Length 3.94 in Color black color Maximum Working Temperature 104 DegreeF Voltage 5V DC Weight 0.64 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.3 x 3.3 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.