- Holds a DSLR with Zoom & Extra Lens
- Interior Pocket with Tab for 15" Laptop
- Removable Insert with Padded Dividers
- Front Flap with Zippered Top Access
- Zippered Pocket on Front Flap
- Interior Storage Pockets
- Interior PIXI Mesh Pocket
- Exterior, Front Storage Pockets
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Camera Insert Dimensions: 7.09 x 4.33 x 6.69 in
- Internal Dimensions: 15.35 x 5.51 x 9.45 in
- Exterior Dimensions: 15.35 x 6.69 x 11.42 in
Explore the urban landscape and characters of the city with the inconspicuous Bordeaux Messenger Camera Bag from Manfrotto. This stealthy bag is designed to store and protect a DSLR/CSC camera with zoom, plus an extra lens and related accessories. And inside the bag is a dedicated pocket with a touch-fastening tab for an up to 15" laptop. A versatile bag, it may be repurposed into an everyday bag by removing the padded insert. Organizing gear is simple with padded, touch-fastening dividers.
The Messenger closes with a large front flap and features a zippered top for fast access to your gear. There's also a small zippered pocket for a cell phone or other small item. An organizational panel inside the front pocket has slip-in storage for pens, sunglasses, a mobile phone, and other small items. And a dedicated mesh interior pocket is for storing a user-supplied PIXI mini tabletop tripod. Carry the bag with the adjustable shoulder strap. Well made, nicely appointed, and attractive, the Messenger is a good choice for shooting street photography.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.