- M-Lens Coating for efficient light transmission
- Nitrogen filled housing for non-fogging clarity
- High contrast and natural color rendition
- Waterproof submerged to 16 feet
- Lightweight at only 24 ounces
Introducing the MINOX MD 50 W Spotting Scope
The unusually compact design coupled with a variable power optical system results in a highly versatile spotting scope. With an internal fine-focusing mechanism manufactured to precise tolerances…the MD 50 W spotting scope is adaptable to numerous mounting options. With a wide range of 16 x to 30 x magnification, this optic is ideal for use in virtually any situation. The angled eyepiece allows for extended viewing times without muscle fatigue or eyestrain.
With an exit pupil of 3.3 – 1.67mm and Twilight Numbers of 28.3 – 38.7, this spotting scope is among the brightest in low-light situations or in the close-focus usage of as little as 16 ft. When you are looking for a compact, high-magnification spotting scope with variable power and multi-coated lenses … look no farther than the MINOX MD 50 W Spotting Scope.
The MD Spotting Scope Line – When High-Magnification is Not an Option…
The MINOX MD Series of spotting scopes was designed for the discerning user of high-magnification optics. Whether for use at the range to confirm shot placement or in the field to observe game animals, extreme magnification is useless without efficient light transmission resulting in a bright image. That is why the MINOX MD line of spotting scopes uses only premium glass with advanced lens coatings to ensure ultra-crisp and detailed viewing of your subject matter…whether that is an insect, flower, bird, animal or target.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 5.9 x 3.3 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.