- Vertical Grip: Designed exclusively for Canon 5D Mark IV and can be used as a premium replacement battery grip for Canon BG-E20, to enhance portrait photography and offer comfortable grip as well
- Easy Operation: The featured shutter button, main dial, and other controls enable easy operation as horizontal shootings
- Longer Battery Life: Accommodates up to two LP-E6/LP-E6N batteries to provide more battery power for long shooting sessions
- Excellent Weather Sealing: Employs the same weather sealing as 5D Mark IV to ensure reliable performance in dusty, snowy, and humid environments
- Package Contents: Battery Grip Compatible with Canon 5D Mark IV, User Manual
- Enhance Vertical Photography
- Designed for Canon 5D Mark IV and used as a premium replacement battery grip for Canon BG-E20, this battery grip escalates your vertical (portrait) photography while providing comfortable handling for long shooting periods.
- Control with Ease
- The battery grip features shutter button, main dial, auto-focus button, and other controls to let you take vertical shots in the same easy way as horizontal shootings.
- More Battery Power
- The battery magazine can hold two LP-E6/LP-E6N Li-ion batteries to offer extended battery life for longer shootings. You can connect it to the mains electricity via AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6 for uninterrupted use. (Batteries and AC adapter kit are not included)
- Reliable Sealing
- Built to be weather-sealed, this battery grip can stay strong in moisture and dusty areas to help you capture amazing shots against all odds.
- Power Sources: (1) One or two LP-E6, LP-E6N, LP-E6NH batteries (not included)
- (2) AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6 (not included)
- Working Temperature: 32°C–104°C / 0°C–40°C
- Operating Humidity: ≤85%
- Mounting Hole: 1/4”
- Dimensions: 6.2” × 4.6” × 3.4”/ 153 × 117 × 86mm
- Weight: 10.9oz / 310g
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.