- 24mm prime lens with fast f/1. 8 aperture
- Features the same dust and drip resistance of the Z Series cameras
- Powered by an ultra-quiet stepping motor
Details: Tell incredible immersive stories with the scene-setting NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1. 8 S, an incredibly bright and sharp wide-angle prime lens optimized for the revolutionary light-gathering capability of Nikon's breakthrough Z mount. Capture the serenity of a scenic vista or the beautiful environmental context of a cherished portrait. The NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1. 8 S handles wide-angle applications with gorgeous resolution throughout the entire frame and naturally soft bokeh. Ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, environmental portraits, architecture and group shots with a bright, fast f/1. 8 aperture that makes it extremely versatile in low light. It's also a staple for video applications, covering essential establishing shots and much more.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 5.5 x 1.3 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.